- The person who registers is responsible for the site and for any campers or visitors at that site.
- Only one camping unit per site except for a small tent for minor children.
- ALL septic waste must be disposed into a sewage system or receptacle. Please see Bylaw No. 2015-15 2.
- Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. During this time no unnecessary driving in the campgrounds; music, and voices must be kept down.
- All vehicles must clearly display a valid park pass.
- All boat and watercraft trailers entering the park must purchase an annual boat sticker to be affixed to the trailer tongue. Boat and watercraft trailers cannot be stored in the campgrounds. Boat and watercraft trailers must be stored in the following designated areas:
- Point – east across the highway from boat launch
- Hidden Valley – north of the Hidden Valley campground
- Pelican – east of the Pelican campground
- Prior to launching your boat, CLEAN + DRAIN + DRY your boat to stop aquatic invasive species.
- All operators of golf carts, within the Park, must be 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- All vehicles must be parked on the camping site.
- Alcoholic beverages and marijuana may be consumed in the permit holder’s camping unit, and on their assigned campsite in accordance with The Alcohol and Gaming Regulations Act, 1997. No underage alcohol or marijuana consumption is allowed
- Only one wood-burning or propane fire pit per site. Do not leave fires unattended. Please keep fires small as small fires conserve firewood and reduce the risk of damage.
- All fireworks must be discharged over the water and not at the camper’s site.
- Pets must be always kept on a leash and under control. Pets are not allowed in public structures or buildings, on beaches or in swimming areas. Keep pets quiet and ensure that they do not become a nuisance, danger, or threat to the safety of any other person or wildlife. Clean up promptly after your pets.
- Park users may not remove any sign, facility turf, rock, or the whole part of any flower, plant, shrub, or tree.
- Upon leaving, your campsite must be tidy, and garbage placed in the barrels not in the fire pits. Wildlife is present in the Park; therefore, it is important for the safety of all to maintain a clean campsit
- Check in is at 2 pm check out is at 12 pm
These rules are intended to be fair and to provide all campers with a safe and enjoyable camping experience.
Come summer with us!